Thank you for considering Tallwood Constructions for you and your family’s most important building project.
We offer a tried and proven 6 step ‘one stop shop’ process from conception through to completion.
Stage 1 – Project Assessment
During this initial obligation free meeting, we will cover topics such as,
• Outcomes you would like to achieve in your proposed project.
• Where you are currently situated with your project and your journey to this point.
• Building design, vision and dreams for your project.
• Required commencement and completion dates.
• Level of your desired specifications.
• Past experience with building. What did you like and what didn’t you like?
As a result of this meeting, we will provide our recommendation for your proposed project.
Should you wish to proceed to Stage 2, we will provide a quotation for our services.
Stage 2 – Concept Design, 3D Modelling and Opinion of Probable Cost
Stage 3 – Working Drawing Package including Structural Drawings and Specifications
Stage 4 – Formal Quotation and Signing of HIA Contract
Stage 5 – Issuing of Building Permit and Construction Commencement
Stage 6 – Your Home is complete and ready for you to enjoy for years to come
Please Contact us for a copy of our Coffee Table Book and to arrange an appointment.
2016 HIA-COLORBOND® steel Perth Housing Awards WINNER
Renovation/Addition Project of the Year
2016 HIA South West Housing Awards WINNER
Outdoor Project of the Year
2015 HIA Western Australian Housing Awards WINNER
Regional Home of the Year