Thank you for considering Tallwood Constructions for you and your family’s most important building project.
We offer a tried and proven 6 step ‘one stop shop’ process from conception through to completion.
Stage 1 – Project Assessment
During this initial obligation free meeting, we will cover topics such as,
• Outcomes you would like to achieve in your proposed project.
• Where you are currently situated with your project and your journey to this point.
• Building design, vision and dreams for your project.
• Required commencement and completion dates.
• Level of your desired specifications.
• Past experience with building. What did you like and what didn’t you like?
As a result of this meeting, we will provide our recommendation for your proposed project.
Should you wish to proceed to Stage 2, we will provide a quotation for our services.
Stage 2 – Concept Design, 3D Modelling and Opinion of Probable Cost
Stage 3 – Working Drawing Package including Structural Drawings and Specifications
Stage 4 – Formal Quotation and Signing of HIA Contract
Stage 5 – Issuing of Building Permit and Construction Commencement
Stage 6 – Your Home is complete and ready for you to enjoy for years to come
Please Contact us for a copy of our Coffee Table Book and to arrange an appointment.
2016 HIA-COLORBOND® steel Perth Housing Awards WINNER
Renovation/Addition Project of the Year
2016 HIA South West Housing Awards WINNER
Outdoor Project of the Year
2015 HIA Western Australian Housing Awards WINNER
Regional Home of the Year
2017 HIA – CSR Australian Housing Awards FINALIST
Renovation/Addition Project Home of the Year
(Announced in 27 May 2017 )